eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRelentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
Relentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
Relentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
Relentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
Relentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
Relentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
Relentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
Relentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
Relentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
Relentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
Relentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
Relentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN Vote_lcapRelentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN Voting_barRelentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN Vote_rcap 
GuNka
Relentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN Vote_lcapRelentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN Voting_barRelentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

Relentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

Relentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN Empty
PostSubject: Relentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN   Relentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:25 am

Relentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN Ss_preview_BTMF_Mayor1.PNG

Relentless Software reckons that Blue Toad Murder Files will stand apart from its fellows on the PlayStation Store when the six-episode murder mystery series kicks off on PS3 this December.

"There is a little concern," design director Paul Woodbridge told us in an interview today. "Are the people we're aiming for the people who buy games from PSN?

"But having said that, I'm a core gamer, and maybe I'm not aiming this game at me, but it would be great if I could say to my wife - who's not a core gamer - I'm going to buy this game, let's play this rather than watch Dancing on Ice."

Producer Jade Tidy agreed. "Games are becoming these days closer to what you expect from films," she added. "You like a variety, and don't want to see action ones or rom-coms, you want different ones to suit your mood that day. And this is one where people can go, 'Oh, we've actually got some choice here.' There's nothing else like it, and I think that's quite refreshing.

Relentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN Ss_preview_BTMF_Suspects2.PNG

Blue Toad Murder Files follows a group of four unlikely detectives as they traipse around a village looking for murderers. Up to four people can play locally on one PS3, and whoever solves the most puzzles and identifies whodunit correctly at the end will end up with the most points.

There will be six episodes in total, the first in December, and each will last around an hour - a little longer or shorter depending on your brain power. An episode of Blue Toad Murder Files will cost around a fiver, although an exact price hasn't been settled on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: Relentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN   Relentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:58 am

what the hell is this? lol!
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

PostSubject: Re: Relentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN   Relentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:43 am

They might not make games about shooting monsters in the face in post-apocalyptic American cities, but Brighton-based Relentless Software has made a name and a small fortune for itself nonetheless with its hugely popular range of Buzz! quiz games for PlayStation formats. Despite the series' ongoing success, however, the studio's keen to branch out, and the result is the Blue Toad Murder Files, an episodic murder mystery
for PlayStation 3 set to start, and be published by Relentless itself, on PlayStation Network this December.
Back to top Go down
tus93
eCk Member
eCk Member
tus93

eCk Respect : 274

PostSubject: Re: Relentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN   Relentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:39 pm

thinking of what soul just said, im sure some people said that too about buzz, and look at that now, im always up for a bit of difference in what i play, take Okami on ps2, in it you played a dog that paints with its tail, but i loved it coz of its originality, ill keep my eyes on this
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

PostSubject: Re: Relentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN   Relentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:44 pm

It could be a good a game, I do like a good murder Relentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN 979525
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN   Relentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN Empty

Back to top Go down

Relentless: Blue Toad will be unique on PSN
Page 1 of 1