eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesI set up eCk on socom Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
I set up eCk on socom Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
I set up eCk on socom Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
I set up eCk on socom Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
I set up eCk on socom Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
I set up eCk on socom Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
I set up eCk on socom Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
I set up eCk on socom Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
I set up eCk on socom Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
I set up eCk on socom Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
I set up eCk on socom Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
I set up eCk on socom Vote_lcapI set up eCk on socom Voting_barI set up eCk on socom Vote_rcap 
GuNka
I set up eCk on socom Vote_lcapI set up eCk on socom Voting_barI set up eCk on socom Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

I set up eCk on socom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

I set up eCk on socom Empty
PostSubject: I set up eCk on socom   I set up eCk on socom EmptyTue May 12, 2009 11:11 am

i set up clan on socom because im on 1rank :D i am the leader :D KK. G. i dont think so i would be able to change this status..? :D but I'll check it later if not you just be my sub leaders :D hope to see you soon online ;)
Back to top Go down

I set up eCk on socom
Page 1 of 1