eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked Vote_lcapRUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked Voting_barRUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked Vote_rcap 
GuNka
RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked Vote_lcapRUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked Voting_barRUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kingkenny76
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
kingkenny76

eCk Respect : 100570

RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked Empty
PostSubject: RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked   RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:10 am

Announced yesterday for a May 29th release date in the UK, it seems that before the game is even out, the trophy list for inFamous has been leaked.

The list contains a platnum, 34 Bronze, 10 Silver, 1 Gold and 4 Secret trophies, which is classy, innit. Get the list after the jump, but be warned, it does contain spoilers.

Silver:

Good Finish - Beat the game as a hero
Evil Finish - Beat the game while Infamous
Community Ogranizer - Take over all territory in the Neon District
Civic Leader -Take over all territory in the Warren
Urban Designer - Take Over all territory in the Historic District
Evil to the Core - Purchase every negative Karma upgrade for each power
True hero - Purchase every postive Karma upgrade for each power
Good Two Shoes - Reach full positive Karma
Truly Infamous - Reach full negative Karma
Stunt Master - Complete all the stunts on the stunt list

Gold

Hard Finish - Finish story mode on Hard, without changing the difficulty setting

Bronze

Just Scratched the Surface - Collect all Dead Drops in the Neon District
Further Down the Rabbit Hole - Collect all Dead Drops in the Warren
You’re so Sly - Collect all Dead Drops in the Historic District
Junior Geologist - Find 25% of the Shards
Member of the Mieral Club - Find 50% of the shards
Rockhound - Find 100% of the shards
Frequent Flyer - Travel 5 kilometers using Static Thrusters
Hotfoot - Travel 25 kilometers while riding the rails
Electric Hobo - Ride the train for 2 kilometers
Casey Jones - Take down 25 enemies while riding on a moving train
Road Kill - Take down 25 enemies while riding on the roof of a moving vehicle
Drop Everything - Thunder Drop for a total distance of at least 500 meters
AC/DC - Drain 750 megawatts of power from Empire City
Get Off My Cloud - Get 100 High Fall take downs
Red Baron - Take down 100 enemies while they are airborne
Fish in a Barrel - Kill 50 enemies by using water
True Potential - Purchase every upgrade for a single power
Oh, You’ve Done This Before - Take down 50 enemies by sticking them with a grenade
The Hunger - Bio Leech 100 enemies
Doctor Cole - Heal 250 pedestrians
Good Eats - Good guys feed the needy
Evil Eats - Bad guy never share their food
Good Riot - Good guys stand up and take the heat
Evil Riot - Bad guys love starting riots
Good Train - Good guys proactively facilitate transportation solutions
Evil Train - Bad guys make it clear who the boss is
Good Exposure - Good guys are heroes to others
Evil Exposure - Bad guys love to be seen
Good Sphere - Good guys put a stop to the madness
Evil Sphere - Bad guys always want more power
Good Intentions - Good guys work for the greater good
Evil Intentions - Bad guys can’t say goodbye
Stunt Man - Complete any one stunt from the stunt list
Stunt Coordinator - Complete 10 of the stunts on the stunt list
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked   RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:25 am

easy trophies i guess another platinum trophy for me since i got 3 nominated games for platinum trophy ''dead space only 5 trophies left'' wanted 4 trophies left and maybe infamous
Back to top Go down
kingkenny76
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
kingkenny76

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked   RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:30 am

soul_eater93 wrote:
easy trophies i guess another platinum trophy for me since i got 3 nominated games for platinum trophy ''dead space only 5 trophies left'' wanted 4 trophies left and maybe infamous

Nominated confused confused what do you mean "nominated" confused am I missing something confused confused

What Dead Space trophies have you got left? I bet one of them is the cannon health one (I still have nightmares over that one RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked 25952affraid )
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked   RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:03 am

kingkenny76 wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:

Nominated confused confused what do you mean "nominated" confused am I missing something confused confused

What Dead Space trophies have you got left? I bet one of them is the cannon health one (I still have nightmares over that one RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked 25952affraid )
nominated mean that i want and i will get platinum trophy soon and you right im stuck with tah trophy u have shot down asteroids with more tha 50% of health rest of it myt be easy except beat the game on hard
Back to top Go down
kingkenny76
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
kingkenny76

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked   RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:47 pm

soul_eater93 wrote:
kingkenny76 wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:

nominated mean that i want and i will get platinum trophy soon and you right im stuck with tah trophy u have shot down asteroids with more tha 50% of health rest of it myt be easy except beat the game on hard

lol! I knew you'd be stuck on that one; here's a tip use controlled shots with the left cannon then the right cannon and use both for the bigger meteors and make sure you don't over heat the cannons.
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked   RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:49 pm

kingkenny76 wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
kingkenny76 wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:

lol! I knew you'd be stuck on that one; here's a tip use controlled shots with the left cannon then the right cannon and use both for the bigger meteors and make sure you don't over heat the cannons.
thanks for tip Very Happy RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked 54413 RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked 54413
Back to top Go down
GaViN7UK
eCk Team
eCk Team
GaViN7UK

eCk Respect : 54

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked   RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:48 am

Im a trophy Whore so i like Very Happy been buying games just to collect the trophys last couple of weeks. So this may have to wait as have a few to do .
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked   RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:15 am

GaViN7UK wrote:
Im a trophy Whore so i like Very Happy been buying games just to collect the trophys last couple of weeks. So this may have to wait as have a few to do .
GO AWAY GAV !! lol! GIVE ME CHANCE TO BE EQUAL WITH YOU AND YOUR TROPHIES !!! would you do this for friend
? lol! lol! Suspect
Back to top Go down
GaViN7UK
eCk Team
eCk Team
GaViN7UK

eCk Respect : 54

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked   RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:17 am

soul_eater93 wrote:
GaViN7UK wrote:
Im a trophy Whore so i like :D been buying games just to collect the trophys last couple of weeks. So this may have to wait as have a few to do .
GO AWAY GAV !! :lol!: GIVE ME CHANCE TO BE EQUAL WITH YOU AND YOUR TROPHIES !!! would you do this for friend
? :lol!: :lol!: :suspect:

no:P
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked   RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked EmptyFri May 15, 2009 11:18 am

I'll kick your virtual ass at something very soon you probably get UFC for trophie am i right?? i see online then!!! you will feel chuck's liddel fist pn your face :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked   RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked Empty

Back to top Go down

RUMOR: inFamous Trophy List Leaked
Page 1 of 1