eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesnot happy with cod5 Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
not happy with cod5 Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
not happy with cod5 Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
not happy with cod5 Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
not happy with cod5 Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
not happy with cod5 Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
not happy with cod5 Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
not happy with cod5 Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
not happy with cod5 Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
not happy with cod5 Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
not happy with cod5 Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
not happy with cod5 Vote_lcapnot happy with cod5 Voting_barnot happy with cod5 Vote_rcap 
GuNka
not happy with cod5 Vote_lcapnot happy with cod5 Voting_barnot happy with cod5 Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

not happy with cod5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stilllalive
eCk Member
eCk Member

eCk Respect : 91

not happy with cod5 Empty
PostSubject: not happy with cod5   not happy with cod5 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 8:57 am

im getting so angry with cod5 soon as i complete the game and zombie is unlocked in about 10 mins it reset my game an every thing is locked again all the mission and zombie

just wanna play it with my old man because he like it when we do split screen but we always have to do co-op so 4 player so we have to take it in turns

is there any way i can keep zombie unlocked

complete the game 5 times 3 time on easy 1 on hard and 1 on veteran
Back to top Go down
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

eCk Respect : 348

not happy with cod5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: not happy with cod5   not happy with cod5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:31 am

This happened for me twice.. But only with the story missions (I didnt bother too complete the missions after the 1st time.) , Zombies work's fine offline/online.
Back to top Go down

not happy with cod5
Page 1 of 1