eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesdo u think i should get the wireless keypad? Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
do u think i should get the wireless keypad? Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
do u think i should get the wireless keypad? Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
do u think i should get the wireless keypad? Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
do u think i should get the wireless keypad? Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
do u think i should get the wireless keypad? Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
do u think i should get the wireless keypad? Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
do u think i should get the wireless keypad? Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
do u think i should get the wireless keypad? Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
do u think i should get the wireless keypad? Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
do u think i should get the wireless keypad? Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
do u think i should get the wireless keypad? Vote_lcapdo u think i should get the wireless keypad? Voting_bardo u think i should get the wireless keypad? Vote_rcap 
GuNka
do u think i should get the wireless keypad? Vote_lcapdo u think i should get the wireless keypad? Voting_bardo u think i should get the wireless keypad? Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

do u think i should get the wireless keypad?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

eCk Respect : 532

do u think i should get the wireless keypad? Empty
PostSubject: do u think i should get the wireless keypad?   do u think i should get the wireless keypad? EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:54 am

i might get it tomorow so let me know if its a waste of money or if u think i should get it plz!
Back to top Go down
po_de_la_wa_097
PS3 Pro Gamer
PS3 Pro Gamer
po_de_la_wa_097

eCk Respect : 10

PostSubject: Re: do u think i should get the wireless keypad?   do u think i should get the wireless keypad? EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 8:06 am

i have it. its very good and when its on the controller, looks like one unit. in the beginning its hard, but when u now it, its going easy from the hand. all i writte, i make it with that. i have think the same before like u. its very good one. when u make the finger up the button, he writte it. very perfect. its really high technolgy. u can buy, when u now it u will love it. belive me. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: do u think i should get the wireless keypad?   do u think i should get the wireless keypad? EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 9:04 am

he is right sub this is very handy thing, i using the wireless keybord Very Happy it's very good
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

PostSubject: Re: do u think i should get the wireless keypad?   do u think i should get the wireless keypad? EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 12:29 pm

ok cool!
thnx guys. i will be getting it on saturday or sunday!
i will hve my new ps3 on monday!
Back to top Go down
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
Banned!
bLuE-_-FuSiOn

eCk Respect : 0

PostSubject: Re: do u think i should get the wireless keypad?   do u think i should get the wireless keypad? EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 2:34 pm

me personally i prefer the controller
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

PostSubject: Re: do u think i should get the wireless keypad?   do u think i should get the wireless keypad? EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 3:24 pm

contrroller takes too long to get to the letters i think.
i am getting the keypad on sunday!
Back to top Go down
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
Banned!
bLuE-_-FuSiOn

PostSubject: Re: do u think i should get the wireless keypad?   do u think i should get the wireless keypad? EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 3:29 pm

im very fast on d-pad
Back to top Go down
po_de_la_wa_097
PS3 Pro Gamer
PS3 Pro Gamer
po_de_la_wa_097

PostSubject: Re: do u think i should get the wireless keypad?   do u think i should get the wireless keypad? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:10 pm

how is the keyboard sub??? u like it ?? Wink
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

PostSubject: Re: do u think i should get the wireless keypad?   do u think i should get the wireless keypad? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:12 pm

i havnt got it yet.
i bought the ps3 cooler fan instead, to prevent my ps3 over heating.
i dont want to risk losing my ps3 again! lol

i will get the keypad once i get more money!
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: do u think i should get the wireless keypad?   do u think i should get the wireless keypad? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:48 pm

sub ps3 has good coller inside Very Happy u don't have to buy new one my ps3 never over heated
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

PostSubject: Re: do u think i should get the wireless keypad?   do u think i should get the wireless keypad? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:52 pm

soul_eater93 wrote:
sub ps3 has good coller inside Very Happy u don't have to buy new one my ps3 never over heated

yeh but thats not made specially for ventilation like the one i bought is.
the one in the ps3 is not a cooler, its an air vent.
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: do u think i should get the wireless keypad?   do u think i should get the wireless keypad? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 6:21 am

subster786 wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:

yeh but thats not made specially for ventilation like the one i bought is.
the one in the ps3 is not a cooler, its an air vent.
same thing Cool lol!
Back to top Go down
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
Banned!
bLuE-_-FuSiOn

PostSubject: Re: do u think i should get the wireless keypad?   do u think i should get the wireless keypad? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 9:45 am

my ps3 is never hot
Back to top Go down
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
Banned!
bLuE-_-FuSiOn

PostSubject: Re: do u think i should get the wireless keypad?   do u think i should get the wireless keypad? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 9:45 am

a cooling fan is just another way for sony to make money, it doesnt help cool ur ps3 down.
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: do u think i should get the wireless keypad?   do u think i should get the wireless keypad? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:50 am

bLuE-_-FuSiOn wrote:
my ps3 is never hot
same with my ps3
Back to top Go down
po_de_la_wa_097
PS3 Pro Gamer
PS3 Pro Gamer
po_de_la_wa_097

PostSubject: Re: do u think i should get the wireless keypad?   do u think i should get the wireless keypad? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 7:28 am

my get not hot too. only on very hot days.
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

PostSubject: Re: do u think i should get the wireless keypad?   do u think i should get the wireless keypad? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 3:36 pm

i just bought it to make sure, to help the ps3 get the circulation going inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do u think i should get the wireless keypad?   do u think i should get the wireless keypad? Empty

Back to top Go down

do u think i should get the wireless keypad?
Page 1 of 1