eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest images5 Games on the PSN that NEED to be Played Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
5 Games on the PSN that NEED to be Played Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
5 Games on the PSN that NEED to be Played Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
5 Games on the PSN that NEED to be Played Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
5 Games on the PSN that NEED to be Played Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
5 Games on the PSN that NEED to be Played Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
5 Games on the PSN that NEED to be Played Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
5 Games on the PSN that NEED to be Played Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
5 Games on the PSN that NEED to be Played Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
5 Games on the PSN that NEED to be Played Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
5 Games on the PSN that NEED to be Played Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
5 Games on the PSN that NEED to be Played Vote_lcap5 Games on the PSN that NEED to be Played Voting_bar5 Games on the PSN that NEED to be Played Vote_rcap 
GuNka
5 Games on the PSN that NEED to be Played Vote_lcap5 Games on the PSN that NEED to be Played Voting_bar5 Games on the PSN that NEED to be Played Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

5 Games on the PSN that NEED to be Played

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kingkenny76
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
kingkenny76

eCk Respect : 100570

5 Games on the PSN that NEED to be Played Empty
PostSubject: 5 Games on the PSN that NEED to be Played   5 Games on the PSN that NEED to be Played EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 4:50 am

$9.99. To some it’s chump change. To others it’s a great deal of cash. It doesn’t matter which category you fall into I’m here to share with you some of not only my favorite games on the PlayStation Network, but also the games that I believe will give you your best bang for your buck. All for $9.99.

Savage Moon

This title kinda came out of nowhere. Recently released, this space tower defense game is a must have. Trust me, if I say I like it, anyone will like it. I can’t stand tower defense games. It’s very simple game play but can become very deep depending on the player’s preference. You can easily spend 15 hours in this game having a blast the entire time.

Super Stardust HD

Super Stardust HD was Sony’s answer to Geometry Wars. I’ve had this game for months and I still play it each and every week. With beautiful visuals, a great soundtrack, and addicting game play, this should not go overlooked. This is one of those games you show off to your non-gamer friends for both the pick up and play factor as well as showing off the high definition power of your new television.

Crash Commando

Think of Team Fortress 2 but smaller, faster paced, and on an open map Super Smash Bros. style. This game is just pure fun. So much fun, in fact, Ps3 Evolved has created a weekly play date just for this game.(Every Monday 11pm eastern, 8pm pacific.) Both online and single player modes are a blast. Let’s not forget to mention that the bots are actually rather good and just as lethal as the other players online. You’d be surprised how strategic it can become trying to aim a rocket launcher and following it up with a grenade toss. So pick up your copy today and join us every Monday. A little warning, me and Infected, we’re not pushovers.

Cuboid

This is my new gaming crack. I can sit for three hours just trying to figure out the fastest way to complete one level. Basically, there’s this rectangular cube that you have to roll on a board in order to get it through a hole. I know it sounds simple, but wait until you try it. You’ll have to use your brain. Especially, when you have a limited amount of moves you can use. Any puzzle fan should pick this game up.

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

Ok before everyone burns me at the stake, I know this is also on the 360, but let’s face it; the D-pad is God-awful on the 360 controller. Plus, this game is amazing. The developers of Street Fighter IV said HD Remix is the best version to play in order to get your practice in for the upcoming Street Fighter IV. Has a great online party mode as well as a super challenging single player. The visuals are amazing as well as the remixed soundtrack. This is a must have for any fighting game fan.

So there you have it. I think I covered pretty much every genre. I’m sure you can pick one that will tickle you fancy. You won’t regret it. I promise.
Back to top Go down

5 Games on the PSN that NEED to be Played
Page 1 of 1