eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO Vote_lcapHHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO Voting_barHHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO Vote_rcap 
GuNka
HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO Vote_lcapHHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO Voting_barHHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kingkenny76
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
kingkenny76

eCk Respect : 100570

HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO   HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:22 pm

Haven't been around for a while; so how is eCk getting on??
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO   HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:09 pm

we're very well mate Wink why you havent show yourself for a while ? busy again huh? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

PostSubject: Re: HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO   HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:02 am

KK your still alive cheers Good to hear from you m8, eCk doing ok loads of new members as you will have seen.

I am just waiting for Medal of Honour to come out, can't wait HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO 842834
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
kingkenny76
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
kingkenny76

PostSubject: Re: HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO   HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:51 am

soul_eater93 wrote:
we're very well mate Wink why you havent show yourself for a while ? busy again huh? Very Happy

I got a promotion in work the middle of last year and my baby son was also born @ the same time so I have been up to my eyes the past few months but things are starting to settle down a bit now but I am addicted to Borderlands as well which hasn't helped Very Happy

How are things with you soul??
Back to top Go down
kingkenny76
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
kingkenny76

PostSubject: Re: HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO   HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:54 am

GuNka wrote:
KK your still alive cheers Good to hear from you m8, eCk doing ok loads of new members as you will have seen.

I am just waiting for Medal of Honour to come out, can't wait HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO 842834

Yeah it looks class; as usual I will be the cannon fodder HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO 804424 I am going to pick the Taliban all of the time Very Happy

How are you doing Gunka?? I see your mostly on MAG these days; what's it like?

Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO   HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:39 am

I'm ok KK just got back to school today :( btw I got medal of honor beta game :Dhaha its deadly online no lags even in beta test Online
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

PostSubject: Re: HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO   HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:44 am

kingkenny76 wrote:
GuNka wrote:

Yeah it looks class; as usual I will be the cannon fodder HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO 804424 I am going to pick the Taliban all of the time Very Happy

How are you doing Gunka?? I see your mostly on MAG these days; what's it like?

I am good thanks m8. Sorry for the late reply, I have been busy with work.

How are you?

MAG is pretty good with no lag mostly, worth buying as you can probably buy it brand new for £20
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO   HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO Empty

Back to top Go down

HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eCk PS3 Gamer  :: Ps3 Games :: PS3 Games Discussion-
Jump to: