eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSplit/ Second: Velocity demo out on PSN. Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
Split/ Second: Velocity demo out on PSN. Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
Split/ Second: Velocity demo out on PSN. Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
Split/ Second: Velocity demo out on PSN. Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
Split/ Second: Velocity demo out on PSN. Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
Split/ Second: Velocity demo out on PSN. Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
Split/ Second: Velocity demo out on PSN. Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
Split/ Second: Velocity demo out on PSN. Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
Split/ Second: Velocity demo out on PSN. Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
Split/ Second: Velocity demo out on PSN. Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
Split/ Second: Velocity demo out on PSN. Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
Split/ Second: Velocity demo out on PSN. Vote_lcapSplit/ Second: Velocity demo out on PSN. Voting_barSplit/ Second: Velocity demo out on PSN. Vote_rcap 
GuNka
Split/ Second: Velocity demo out on PSN. Vote_lcapSplit/ Second: Velocity demo out on PSN. Voting_barSplit/ Second: Velocity demo out on PSN. Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

Split/ Second: Velocity demo out on PSN.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
overratedsong
eCk Member
eCk Member
overratedsong

eCk Respect : 72

Split/ Second: Velocity demo out on PSN. Empty
PostSubject: Split/ Second: Velocity demo out on PSN.   Split/ Second: Velocity demo out on PSN. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:03 am

http://uk.playstation.com/home/news/articles/detail/item278505/Demo-Guide-Split-Second-Velocity/

'
Cause destruction on your way to first place with this guide to the most explosive racing demo on PlayStation Store. '

Read more with the link above. ^^
Back to top Go down
overratedsong
eCk Member
eCk Member
overratedsong

eCk Respect : 72

Split/ Second: Velocity demo out on PSN. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Split/ Second: Velocity demo out on PSN.   Split/ Second: Velocity demo out on PSN. EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:10 am

I just dowloaded the demo and played it.

It is really an awesome game. (:

I was abit put off by it when I heard it was a disney game but really it isn't like a Mickey Mouse kind of game. I totally agree with what it says, the most explosive racing game.

I reccomend you all to try. :)
The demo's out on PSN.
Back to top Go down

Split/ Second: Velocity demo out on PSN.
Page 1 of 1